Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Nail Art Transformation Part 2 - Striping Tape Nail Art

For today's nail art transformation look, I did something really simple but with an impact nonetheless.

Striping tape can act like a true nightmare sometimes but it does come in handy for all sorts of simple nail looks, like today's one, for example:



Striping Tape Nails


If you've seen yesterday's look, you know today's look isn't all that different.
Nonetheless, I think adding such a simple detail, you can easily have a different nail art look for the next day.
AND it'll take you no longer than one or two minutes, really.



#amariavaidosabyinocos

To add to the look I made a simple line, halfing each nail, using some striping tape.



Striping Tape Nails

 I didn't top coat it though and tomorrow you'll understand why ;)


Let me know what you think of such nail art accessories for sprucing up a look.
And let me know what tricks you use such as these, 'cause I wanna know.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...