Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Nail Art Transformation Part 1 - Summer Gradient Nail Art

I've been so busy lately, with this school year coming to a term, that I haven't posted anything since last Thursday.

I've been crazy busy this week, too, so I came up with the idea of doing something slightly different this week.

I'll show you my nails today and throughout the week you'll be able to see how I get different looks with slight, quick changes.

Let's do this then:


Summer Gradient Nail Art

I wore quite a bright Summer gradient on my nails today, after spending the whole weekend and yesterday with nothing but this lovely blue nail polish on my nails.
This is Miss P Wonderland - the base to this gradient look.



Summer Gradient Nail Art


I then used Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa and Inocos Pipoca em Viagem for the gradient.



Summer Gradient Nail Art

If you already have a solid colour on your nails, a gradient is the easiest way to change it completely and make room for more looks.



Stay tuned for tomorrow's Part 2 of Nail Art Transformation.

Also let me know if you tend to do this on a regular basis: change your nail look throughout the week, by adding new elements ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...