Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does 4: Day 4 - Play, Stop, Rewind Nail Art

Phew!!
This four in a row thing is getting crazy! Good thing I'm feeling chatty!!

And if you just  landed here and have zero idea of what I'm talking about, check THIS ONE out.
Let's continue our crazy posting journey, then, shall we?


music nails

This might actually be one of the only manis I did that truly matches the 4 idea for this Digit-al Dozen's week.

music nails

These were great fun to freehand and oh so very simple.
Which is why I chose a special background nail polish to make them really pop.


iPod nails

Meet Stardust Polish Water Lillies.
It's a crazy gorgeous glitter sandwich type of polish and it's so pretty I am prepared to overlook the fact that it needs three thin coats for full opacity.



Oh, I'd missed doing nail art over glitter - there was this period I was kinda obssessed and it feels good to bring it back in!
Have you seen everyone's creations for this day? You sure are in for a treat :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



6 comments:

  1. Yay, I love nail art over a fun base! This gave me major childhood flashbacks to recording episodes of Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers on my VCR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative!! Happy anniversary to the DD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! This color looks insanely gorgeous on you, not to mention the beautiful nail art. I love how you paid attention to every detail and even made the buttons 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that really is a lovely polish! I can deal with 3 coats when it's worth it! Super cute design too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that polish! And the nail art to go with it is so retro and cool! Awesome nails to brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...