Monday, September 26, 2016

Garden Nails featuring Powder Perfect Land of Reeds

Hello everyone!!
Who's up for some glittery goodness today?



Garden Floral Nails

I know it's simple looking but hey...glitter!!! :)


Garden Floral Nails

I wanted something floral and chose an abstract form of my favourite: tulips.
Powder Perfect Land of Reeds was the perfect choice for the background, 'cause it's so gorgeous.


Garden Floral Nails

I freehanded the floral bud with some acrylic paint and added a key charm, 'cause you need one to enter any secret garden ;)


I love how they turned out and I hope you all do, too.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. That key charm!! Oh my gosh it's so cute! Where did you get it? Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green you used is awesome. That key charm is so adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely stunning! Where do I start... Maybe how beautiful this green color looks on you. You always rock these green shades sweetie :) The flowers look so unique and a little bit art deco (like I've already told you). The addition of the negative space and that adorable key charm was just a cherry on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love this mani girl ;). So beautiful and creative! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...