Thursday, August 27, 2015

Gradient All The Nails

I've got a really special post for you today. Remember this one?

Well, today the Paint All the Nails gals and myself are going for another friendly round of nail art and this time the theme is gradient nails.


Gradient Nails

I wanted something bold and went with two contrasting colour, blue and yellow and a vertical gradient.
I love, love, love how it turned out.


Gradient Nails

I used these two nail polishes by Bellaoggi: Plastic Blue and Sunshine Yellow.
I did apply it over white to make it pop properly and I am glad I did.



Gradient Nails

And then, of course, I had to ruin it.
I chose to freehand some lines and... well... I didn't do such a nice job. I watered down the acrylic paint too much, I think and it bled like crazy.
And, on top of that, my topcoat bubbled up, thank you very much.


So, I guess it's true what they say - don't try to improve what is good alread.

Let me know what you think and most of all make sure you check everyone else's lovely creations :) 


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *






No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...