Friday, August 21, 2015

Tartan and Tropical Flowers Nail Art

Hello everyone!
Do you notice something different? I have finally decided on a fresher, more modern look to the blog and I'm loving the end result.

I'd done a couple changes in May already but not everything was to my liking and quite frankly I was tired of the mint-y background.
I feel the blog is now lighter and with it comes a much more pleasurable reading experience, that won't tire your eyes as much.

Also I've finally updated and created a real 'About Me' section. And although I wasn't much inspired for words, you can go read and know more about me! Yay!

And that brings us to today's nail art, which portrays what's probably a very strange combination: tartan and tropical flowers...



Tropical Flowers Nail Art


Does that even make sense?! Apparently  my mind decided it did so here they are.
And I must confess I kinda like the weirdness of it all.



Kiko No.526 Mint

I painted the tartan pattern over two coats of white (Wycon No.718) with these two beauties: Kiko No.526 Mint and Kiko No.330 Lilac.



Kiko No.330 Lilac

This is one of my favourite lilac polishes, really.
For the tropical flowers I painted my index and ring fingers with each polish and did the flowers the opposite colours in acrylic paint.



Tartan Nails

Although a strange combo, I kinda think these match, in an unusual sort of way.
What do you think?


Can't wait to hear what you've got to say, both about today's nail art and the blog's new layout, so drop a comment down below :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...