Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Swatch and Nail Art - Wycon No.718

I've got another swatch and review + nail art kinda post for you today, featuring another polish by Wycon Cosmectics.


Wycon No.718


Today I'm reviewing and swatching Wycon No.718, which is the opaque white from their nail polish range.
Although it has a nice white finish and although it's very self-leveling for a white polish, I'm sad to report this one needs three coats for full coverage.



white nails

I suppose my nails are long and I suppose you could get away with two if you were applying thick coats to short nails, but... I prefer my coats thin and with two coats alone I could still see some bald patches I didn't like.
As such, I won't probably re-purchase this one, as I'm a lazy girl and two coats is my maximum for any nail polish, white included.



Black and White Nails

That being said, I still had some fun with it and I intend to wear the full bottle.
I went with some glitter and stamping nail art.



Golden Rose Jolly Jewels

I used Golden Rose Jolly Jewels No.123 on my index and pinkie finger.



Black and White Nails

 I then stamped a fan on the other two nails, using Born Pretty 04 stamping plate and Inglot O2M No.692.



Do you also have days like these? When you're in a black & white mood?
Actually do you fancy b&w manis at all? Let me know down below!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...