Friday, July 24, 2015

Andy Warhol Pineapple Nails with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos




I created a crazy pineapple look for this week, in partnership with Inocos.

Andy Warhol Pineapple Nails

Of all the Summer fruit nail art designs I've done so far (you can check them all HERE) Pineapple was one I hadn't yet gone for, so today was the day.
I painted all nails the brightest green in the world: Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Verde



vernizes inocos

And then (look at me, juggling nail polish bottles again), I did some Andy Warhol worthy pineapples.



Polishes used:

Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Rosa

Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Amarela

Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Violeta


Inocos 0% Efeito Preto
 
Andy Warhol Pineapple Nails
I love how crazy fun these look and the colours and all the feeling of the design really reminded me of Andy Warhol.


Can you see it, too? Have you ever gone for a pineapple nail look? Drop me your link in the comments  if you have ;)
Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *
You can purchase the Inocos A Maria Vaidosa edition on the official website (PT).

 Connect with Inocos on Official Site – Facebook – Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...