Thursday, June 11, 2015

Nail Art Transformation Part 3 - Black & Gradient Nail Art

If you remember yesterday's final tip on the nail art I wore, you know I didn't topcoat the striping tape.

And today you'll understand why :)


Black & Gradient Nail Art


I used the striping tape to make a bolder look, by adding black :)





I do love the contrast between the bright colours and the dark black - just love it!
I wore Inglot No.692 for the black.
(for other polishes used, check previous post HERE)



Black & Gradient Nail Art

There's not much more to say about this one, except that it's Part 3 of the series and we're nearing the end - tomorrow is Friday, so the week's almost over and so is this our journey ;)



What do you think of the journey by the way? Leave me your comment down below.
And, also, what do you think will be the final look I'll present you tomorrow?


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...