Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mermaid Stamping Nail Art

I am in love with today's nail art, truly, madly, deeply!


Mermaid Stamping Nail Art


I went for a mermaid look and I love the whole ensemble of colours I chose :)



Kiko No.530


I started with a gradient base, using Kiko No.530 Pearly Blue Peacock and Kiko No.533 Pearly Golden Green.
These two make for the perfect mermaid-ish gradient ever!



Mermaid Stamping Nail Art

To finish the look I stamped the only design I had resembling mermaid scales.
I used BP-13 Stamping Plate and Bellaoggi Gel Effect Keratin Bitter Sangria.



My nails sparkled all day long in the sun and I felt like a royal mermaid - superb! :)
What did you wear on your nails today that made you feel fabulous? I wanna know!



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...