Friday, May 15, 2015

Juicy Orange Nail Art with A Maria Vaidosa by Inocos



I bring you some juicy nail art today with Inocos.


Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Laranja


First off, of course, a swatch of the nail polish that inspired the nail art: this is Inocos A Maria Vaidosa Laranja.
Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up the lovely neon-y brightness of this baby, which leaves me rather sad.
It's quite neon and perfect for Summer and what's best it gives you perfect cover in two easy coats. The finish look is somewhat rubbery, so you might want to add a topcoat to make it shine under the sun :)


Orange Nail Art


I freehanded two accent nails and I think I prefer my middle finger better. 
I quite love how the orange came out looking perfect, specially with the shading I added.
As for the slice of orange, I wish I'd managed neater details - everything just looks a tad mushed to me.


fruit nail art


But let me know your opinion - which is your favourite and why?
By the way, what Summer polishes are you dying to try out? I wanna know!



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


You can purchase the new Inocos A Maria Vaidosa from their official website (PT).

 Connect with Inocos: Official Site – Facebook – Instagram 
 

9 comments:

  1. That is such a juicy orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I love the full orange on your middle finger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit nails are always very cute and I really like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous orange! I think you orange accents are just perfect! <3 Orange/coral are my fav summer shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, and I think your details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, honey, much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they have something adorable about them - thank you, sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Emily! That's also my favourite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, sweetie! :))

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...