Monday, May 11, 2015

Cute White Daisies and Red Nails with CF Beauty Cosmetics - Swatch & Review

I started I'd start the working week in style and hit it off with some red nails.

I received some really beautiful nail polishes for review by CF Beauty Cosmetics and you can check which ones I've swatched HERE.

Let's show you today's beauty then:



CF Beauty Cosmetics Nº 4 Queen of Hearts



Today's nail art features CF Beauty Cosmetics Nº 4 Queen of Hearts.
The name fits like a glove. This gorgeous, vibrant red applies smoothly in two easy coats and has a lovely shine of its own.
And like mother says, nothing beats red nails - do you agree with that, too?


Cute White Daisies and Red Nails

 Mostly because I wanted to let the nail polish shine on its own, I went for two accent nails rather than a full mani and decided daisies would look perfect over such a vibrant colour.




Cute White Daisies and Red Nails


They were painted in white and yellow acrylic paint and, to add some pizazz, I added a piece of glitter to the center of each daisy.



It had been a while since I went for daisies and they wear so cute on the nails.
How about you? What's your favourite flower to paint on your nails?



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




To purchase CF Beauty Cosmetics Spring/Summer 2015 go on the official website (PT).

Connect with CF Cosmetics for news and updates:  







18 comments:

  1. These are the cutest little daisies! I don't blame you for wanting that red to really shine, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! I love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! It IS a fantastic red polish!! So bright and elegant :D The tiny intricate daisies match really well to this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely polish it does not really need any embellishment but your daisies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother is very wise ;) I love this bright red! Red is never a color that I spontaneously go to, but every time I see it on others I'm just WOW! The daisies are also very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mani is lovely - and the daisies so cute! Just enough nail art so the mani is not too serious but not too much to take it over the edge - nice balance!
    I love a red mani done well, especially a clear true red, as this one is. I have just about every color of polish out there, in many finishes and styles, but red is still my favorite. It is just so eternal. As much as I ooh and aah over other polish colors on my nails, nothing gives me quite the same feeling as a beautiful red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These daisies look a bit like little suns to me :D! Either way, they make me happy <3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetheart, you know what classic and classy mean! :)
    Thank you for stopping by and for your words - as always, you're the best! *

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheeh - she is :) Red is not my go to shade either but whenever I wear it I can't help but feel that thing mom is talking about ;)
    Thanks, sweetie *

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed - it's the perfect shade of red :)
    thank you, John!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very much so, glad you liked it as well! And happy you liked my daisies :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Lisa! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesss! thank you so much, Jenny! **

    ReplyDelete
  15. Victoria - manicurator13/05/2015, 00:54

    Such a sweet cheerful design! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute and cheerful! I love the square glitters for centers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is cute. I usually paint roses since they are so easy and the lines are better if they are not straight and even.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...