Friday, December 26, 2014

My Christmas Nails


This one comes 1/2 days late, but better late than never.

As you already know, I'm enjoying some well deserved rest and I concentrated more in baking cookies and wrapping presents and having a laugh with my family than my nails ;)

So, because I didn't really have all the time in the world to do my nails, I went for some thrustworthy waterdecals from Born Pretty Store.


White Christmas glitter nails


Aren't they the cutest?




White Christmas glitter nails


I started by painting my nails in a half-moon fashion, with Essence Effect Nail Polish Bejeweled.
It's so gorgeous and glittery-y . the perfect choice for some white Christmas nails ;)



White Christmas glitter nails


I applied some loose glitter to emphasize the half-moons and I then added to each nail these cute waterdecals, which you can find here - they're item # 574, sheet BLE1754.






As always, don't forget you can get a 10% discount off of your entire purchase with Cubbiful.
Just insert code SGBQ10 at the end :)




I hope you've had a most wonderful Christmas full of goodies and the company of your beloved ones.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute and festive. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them, dear!
    I hope you've had the most happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...