Saturday, December 06, 2014

Black & Gold Glitter - #WNAC2014

Yes, I'm back with #WNAC2014 in December!
It's all these three lovely hosts' fault: @missbellatracey , @simplynailogical and @kgrdnr  came up with some cool prompts for this month's challenge.

I couldn't pass it out, 'cause this month's theme is sparkleeee! And with the holidays coming up with was quite inevitable anyway, really :))

To start with the right foot, today's prompt was glittahhhhh! <3
And I bring you quite the gorgeous skittle mani, very season like: they're glam, they're elegant, they're black & gold - 'nuff said!



#wnac2014



I love all the designs I came up with for this one, but my half-moon nail with gold foil has got the be one I'm most proud of, 'cause it was freehanded! I painted most of my entire nail black and 'drew' the half moon with a brush and some nail polish remover - doesn't it look nice?




half-moon glitter nails


I did some criss-cross negative space with gold studs on my middle finger and I love the tiny, thin, thin, thin, French line on my pinkie! :)



negative space nails with studs and glitter


I also love the negative space in all the nails, and, of course, the gorgeous glitter polish with champagne rose pieces of glitter - L-O-V-E!
It's Golden Rose Jolly Jewels No.103.



I'm so excited about this challenge! You should all join us, ladies ;)
And here are the prompts, so you might be even more tempted:





Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...