Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Swatch Game: P2 Gold & Crown Purple Charism

I confess it has been a while and I've missed the good ol' Swatch Game :)
Have you missed it, too?

I got home yesterday to a lovely surprise: my boo Paulina had sent me a birthday present and inside where the prettiest, most gorgeous beauties ever!!! Honey, I love yaaa!!! Thank you so much!

I bring you one of those today and I couldn't be any more deeply in love. You'll be too once you get a look at the awesome swatches ;)


swatch p2 gold & crown purple charism


Here it is, here's the one.
It's P2 Gold & Crown Purple Charism, with, I don't know, is it shimmer, is it glitter?
Who cares? It's gorgeous, that's for sure!




swatch p2 gold & crown purple charism


And here's a close up swatch of it, so you know beyond doubt just how gorgeous it is.
I'm in love, what can I say?



swatch p2 gold & crown purple charism


It makes my nails feel elegant and expensive all in one coat - yes, you read that right: o-n-e coat is all it takes for this gorgeous effect :)



swatch p2 gold & crown purple charism


I love the deep purple colour and the multi-effect shimmer is beautiful to behold.
So much so, that today I wore it just like that, all on its lovely onw! <3



Again, Paulina - I love ya, hun! Thank you!! <3Let me know what you think of this beauty and if you're just as much in love as I am :)



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love colors like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! this is such a gorgeous polish!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ... this is a gorgeous polish! I haven't found these in the UK. Do you know of a seller that ships P2 polishes internationally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know, hun - I received this as a gift.
    Unfortunately, I don't have access to them here in Portugal, either :/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it? :)
    Glad you also liked it, sweetie *

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with you, Minnie ;)
    And thank you so much **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, hun! Colours such as this one are to die for! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...