Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cinderella's Daily Show - Purple Professional Adorable

stamping nails over glitter

 
Today I'm bringing you another of my stamping attempts together with a swatch of an 'adorable' polish I got for review from Purple Professional.




swatch Purple Professional ADORABLE


Adorable is its name indeed and it couldn't be more accurate. I'm in love with this beauty.
It's part of the new collection «Wonderland», by Purple Professional (you can see here another one from the collection).



stamping nails over glitter


For the stamping part, I used this stamping plate (item number #15610) from Born Pretty Store.



stamping nails over glitter


I stamped using the same beautiful polish from last time - Purple Professional Kiss.



What do you think? I'm getting more and more fascinated about stamping, as it suits perfectly with having my non-dominant hand strut some awesome nail art - do you feel the same or you don't like stamping at all?

Let me know <3

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


8 comments:

  1. I'm still not sure if I like it or not :)) Most of the time I prefer to paint my nails cause stamping looks to easy to show it in blog. But I saw a huge amount of beautiful manicures with this technique so it I think I just don't have enough fantasy to create something pretty :)) Beautiful polish, indeed and you cinderella hand is rocking today!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable is a hell of a pretty polish by itself. It looks interesting with the stamping but I prefer it without this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute polishes and stamping. I have one set of stamping plates but don't get them out much. I hate having all the stuff out you need for it! (Or at least the stuff I think I need!) I do see some very pretty manis that have been stamped and admire them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - I'm like you, exactly the same, but I'm trying to go against that and insist on stamping. Trying new things is always such fun, and one should have more than just the one skill ;)
    I know I'll never nail it to perfection but I'll surely try ;)
    I'm glad you liked this one - I must be doing something right, after all :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see what you mean, hun, maybe if it had been a different, less busy, pattern ;)
    And I agree: Adorable is...well.. adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet words, hun, and you know what, sweetie?!
    I think just the same as you do: I'm always in awe when I see some great, original stamping, with great colour combos and I think to myself: 'I would never have though of that' hehehe
    So, I'm trying to go against it and improve a little bit in stamping, too. There's so many nice ways to spice it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Lisa! :))

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...