Monday, October 13, 2014

Tame That Monday!

Mondays can be tough on you, specially if you wake up to heavy rain and the very first autumn chills.




Color block geometrical nails



Good thing you've come prepared with a super colourful, vibrant mani ;)




Color block geometrical nails


Nothing can beat a happy colour block mani.
Specially when stripping tape helps making your lines look oh so neat and crisp :)



Color block geometrical nails


I've used Bellaoggi Fiesta (No.45) for my background colour, Inocos Cocó for the lateral yellow stripe and Kiko Ink Blue (No.335) for the dark blue tip.



Color block geometrical nails


In the end, I couldn't resist and added a second stripe to the tip of my nail, with Inocos Pequeno Pónei Lima.
Which version is your favourite? With or without lime? ;)



Let me know down below in the comment section - I hope you've had a not too tough Monday, lovelies ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

  1. Nice combination of colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am feeling so overloaded with Fall-colored and Halloween-themed nails. It is so nice to see these colors! Especially with the minimal color block. (I like the first version best, without the lime - I feel they are 'stronger'.)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...