Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween With Inocos




This is Halloween! :)

For this week's look with Inocos, I had to go with a halloween-y mani, of course.




halloween gradient nails


I came up with spider webs over a candy corn gradient, 'cause Halloween's not just scary, but sweet as well ;)


halloween spider nails


I started by painting all my nails a pastel yellow with Inocos Corridinho.
After that I sponged my candy corn gradient, using Inocos Miminho and Inocos Linho.


halloween candy corn nails


Once that dried completely, I took my detail nail art brush and some black acrylic paint and did some spider webs on the corners of my nails.


halloween nails


I wanted a Halloween look you could pull off at work, without raising too many brows ;)



What do you think? Have I succeeded? Is this discreet enough? ;)
Let me know in the comments below and come back later today to check what Halloween nails I'll be wearing tonight :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...