Tuesday, September 02, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 2: Orange Nails

It's Day 2 to 31DC2014 and I managed something awesome!! :)

I'm including these in another challenge!! 
Giulia, who's the really nice artist behind Pedrìnails,, invited me to the Endless Summer Challenge, she and Fuxia91 created.

Summer does look like it's going away and I thought that making my life even harder by trying to juggle two nail art challenges in one would be great fun! ;)

So here you have my Day 2 #31DC2014 and my (one day late) Day 1 #EndlessSummerNailChallenge:


orange nails


 I started by painting an orange gradient on all my nails, using Kiko Bright Orange (No.357), Kiko Tangerine (No.482) and Rival de Loop No.212.




Kiko orange nails


I also tried getting fancy with accessories to give you a cool photo, but all I got were sticky juicy fingers ;)
(The orange was top, by the way ;))



orange gradient nails


Deciding on nail art wasn't hard. 
What else does this gradient remind you of but a really cool Summer sunset? :)



31DC2014 orange nails


And that way I could also fit these to the Day 1 theme of the Endless Summer Nail Challenge: Summer!



sunset nails


I applied some striping tape and some French tip stickers and did this really simple but very cool looking sunset silhouette, using Purple Professional No.18.



Endless Summer Nails Challenge


I hope you've liked these and I want you to know it's only thanks to your awesome support and sweet motivation that I think I can pull this off ;)



Please know I'll be trying to reply to your much appreciated comments as best as I can but there may be some delay in doing that - I hope you can forgive me and be patient :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *


Last Year's Orange Nails:

5 comments:

  1. I really want to thank you for partecipating at the same time to both challenges. Your pictures are very suggestive. Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gradient and I like the design you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much the gradient, it is very eye catching and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! You always amaze me with your creativity! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - those dark stripes and tips take that gradient to another art level. Your nails are gorgeous! Your sense of color and which polishes work together in a design are a continuing delight.
    Hahahah, you must be a bit crazy - being in not one, but two, nail art challenges! Along with your new job! My best wishes to you. Hope you have fun in all your endeavors. And no worries (about answering comments) - having your blog to read and see the wonderful photos is pleasure enough!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...