Sunday, September 14, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 14: Flowers

I'm so happy about today's mani! :)
Specially since I've managed an elegant look, all original and all on me, so mega yay for me! ;)

I am a major fan of all the French nail artists who make incredibly beautiful floral manis and have their nails always so flawless and posh (just check Tartofraises or Cherry Nail Art - they're some of my favourites).

So for today's challenge I bring you:



One Stroke Flowers



My very own one-stroke and arabesque mani - tada!! :))







Flowers and Arabesque


The gorgeous polish you see as the base colour is Kiko Metallic Stone (No.516) and you can see my swatch of it here.
It was a gift from Bf and I couldn't be more in love with it! :)



31DC2014 - Day 14: Flowers


I then took some turquoise and gold acrylic paints and did some very simple flowers (the only kind I can go about without messing up too much ;)).



gold and turquoise one stroke flowers with gold arabesque


To complete the look I added some loose glitter pieces to the centre of each flowers and painted some arabesques in gold. I'm so in love with these! Felt exquisite wearing them! :)




I hope you've liked them as much as I have - have yourselves an awesome Monday, lovelies, and a great week!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




Last Year's Animal Print Nails:




5 comments:

  1. These are very nice. The flowers really pop off the dark base too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast between the colors and the flowers are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Improving one-stroke?)) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turquoise and gold look superb together!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...