Thursday, September 11, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 11: Polka Dots

I had no idea what I'd make for today's nail art, so...



31DC2014 Polka Dots



Good thing my sister has got a polka dot bikini. Good thing she left it at my place and I had to put it away, 'cause it lingered on my mind and I took my inspiration from it ;)






rainbow polka dots



This was truly such an easy one to accomplish, I'm more thankful for that than for anything else ;)



matte rainbow polka dots


I used Inglot O2M No.692 for my base colour and Inocos Pico to make some white dots first.
I won't list the names of all the polishes used or else I'd bore you to death.



31DC2014 - Day 11: Polka Dots


I'm happy with how cool these look, although they're not one of my favourite.
They were simple to do, fast to complete and cute to look at.
And sometimes that's all you need from a manicure, really ;)



Over and out for today, lovelies - tomorrow is Friday and it couldn't have come in better time :)
I hope you had a good one today <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *




Last Year's Polka Dots Nails:





3 comments:

  1. Love these colors and I think making this design matte was a brilliant idea! Just gorgeous sweetie :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great especially with it being matte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job, love the colors and the cute colorful dots!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...