Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cinderella's Daily Show: Moustaches For Everyone!

Today's post will be a quickie ;)

Yesterday I told you I had a new peach-y, nude-y love, right?
Let's just say I couldn't resist painting my Cinderella Hand with it, too ;)





And who can blame me?
Right? Right? :)





I applied two easy coats of Flormar Salmon Pink (JL02), The One at the moment <3





And I used some cute moustache waterdecals I'd been dying to try, to make a fun French tip mani ;)
I bought them at my favourite Nail Polish Shop - Verniz de Luxo, of course! So happy they finally have waterdecals :D



And it's a wrap!! Let me know how much you love these by leaving me one of your sweet, sweet comments.
And have a fabulous evening, lovelies!!



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

8 comments:

  1. Nice one this one!
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute mustaches! I like how each one is a little different from one another too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you like them as much ;) One for each fingernail's personality haha ;)

      Delete
  3. I've made a mustache design before, but not as cute as this one! this is so lovely. and that sweet pink color make it even better :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much, sweetie! :)

      Delete
  4. I find moustaches so funny :) I confess, I like both manis.. also the kawaii sushi is great (I couldn't eat somthing cute like it hehe)!
    Have a bright day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha - neither could I, really ;)
      Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting,hun <3

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...