Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Watermelon Squishy

I don't even know if those two words in the title make much sense but looking at today's mani while I'm typing this they seem to make a lot of sense :)

After Sunday's Fail (well, kinda fail, 'cause so many of you were sweet enough to sort of make me change my mind about that mani), I managed a cute mani for today.

And what's even better than cute? Cute and Simple! :)






Watermelon Squishy!!! 
See what I mean now? The colours are so cute and, if you don't mind me saying so, the watermelon slice came out so neat!! :D





I've used Inocos Céu and you've probably figured by now I really do love this polish! ;)
Everything in it is perfect: the shade of blue, the shiny finish and the great coverage!! <3





I freehanded the watermelon with acrylic paints and my freshly trimmed nail art brush





I then completed the look withsome tear shaped rhinestones, I thought would match well to the watermelon's seeds ;)




I love everything about this one - the colours, the design and, especially, how simple I managed to keep it (you do know how I get carried away easily, right? ;))

Let me know what you think of these and if you'd rock them on your nails :)


Hugs & Kissies
Mina *

15 comments:

  1. Cute and simple watermelon nails! I like it and the blue is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes simple is all you need :) Thank you for your sweet comment, girl *

      Delete
  2. So cute! This blue polish is really beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sanela! Agree, it's quickly becoming my favourite blue polish ;)

      Delete
  3. Your design is perfect! And I can see why you like that blue polish so much. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LaraLeaf, thank you so much, sweetie! Glad you like it, too! :D

      Delete
  4. How cute! Those studs match really well, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie - happy you liked it :)

      Delete
  5. I love it! Very simple and very cute! Btw, o link que você falou sobre o pincel... ficou faltando o link.... hehehehehe
    Beijos lindaaaaaa!
    GioNails | Facebook::Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha! O que é que eu ia fazer sem ti - obrigada, Gio!!! :)
      Beijossss

      Delete
  6. What beautiful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, hun! :D

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...