Friday, April 04, 2014

My Cinderella Hand Is Rocking Some Nail Art

I'm trying to make my right hand wear something more than just nail polish and I've been trying to make some nail art on its nails as well.

And I'm specially happy with today's, because it looks really cute and didn't really take me that long to get, which makes me think it is possible to do nail art with my left hand after all ;)

Check it out:




It all started with this one. I painted my nails with two coats of white polish - Inocos Pipoca em Viagem - and after that dried I applied two coats of Claire's Ferris Wheel - Splatter Effect edition.





Now, I'm not one to usually go for Claire's polishes because I think they're way too smelly and I end up thinking my nails will rot and fall from all the chemicals. But I think they did good with this one and it actually smells like 'real' nail polish, other than toxic waste.





After that was really, totally and absolutely dry I taped the bottom part of my nails.





I picked up my gradient spong and did a gradient on the tips using Leticia Well  Metallic Matte No. 20 and No.12 (for swatches of both of them click here).





To finish it all, two layers of shiny topcoat and a square stud in the middle of both designs.
Voilà!






Hope you liked this one, too!
I loved it but realised I've got to start making more nail art on my right hand. My hand poses are sooo weird! hahahah - gotta practise ;)

Hope you're headed for a great weekend - enjoy the rest of your Friday with a lovely evening.

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. I looooove this topper! Black and yellow combo always looks good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree with you, Ela! :)

      Delete
  2. That is a fun glitter! Love what you did with it for the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is - thank you so much, Lisa dear! **

      Delete
  3. Well, look at those digits getting all nail-arty!! Love what you did with them. I am dying to get my hands on those Claire Splatter Effects topper/overcoat polishes. Can't find them anywhere here in the good ole US. I do see them for sale on uk sites, tho. Hopefully, they will release them in the States soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - yay!!! :) Thank you so much, LaraLeaf! I hope you can find them soon - they're quite fun to wear and they do give you that splatter feeling ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Really nice! I need to visit Claire's some time soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do - these are pretty cool ;) Thank you for stopping by, hun *

      Delete
  5. So beautiful and your hand poses aren't weird Mina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Irmak! You've just made me feel a lot better about them! :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...