Thursday, April 03, 2014

Late On The Band Wagon!

It was only yesterday that I got to see the videoclip to Katy Perry's Dark Horse - no, I don't live under a rock ;) - and that was when I understood the craze some time ago with the whole Katy Perry's inspired nails.

I gotta say... I love her colourful, fun, kinda silly, videos - you can see how it would all appeal to my colour freak persona, right? ;)

Now, I got mesmerized by her blue borderline nails and that's exactly what I decided I'd have on my nails today.

Sorry if you've seen this look a gazilion times, but I got a blue nail polish over the weekend that was just the perfect shade and there was no way I wouldn't sport these for a day :)




This is MyLabel Blue Fashion (No.232).
It's a drugstore brand but nonetheless a perfect polish!





This beauty has flaweless two coat coverage and the shine is pretty intense on its own.





That and the fast drying time is making me want more polishes from the brand.
(Plus, it's a really inexpensive one :))





I started by applying black polish to all my nails. 
After that was dry I went with two coats of Blue Fashion, freehanding a ruffian look.





To finish the borderline, I took my black nail art striper and outlined the tips of my nails as thin as I could.
I'm really proud with how this one turned out.
And it's such a great improvement from my last one (click here)!



Hope you've liked this fashionably late mani as much as I have.
I'll show you my also fashionable Cinderella hand tomorrow, so be ready ;)



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



8 comments:

  1. Love that color you used here! Great job on the border nails too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa :) I'm pretty much in love with this polish myself ;)

      Delete
  2. they look great! :D I love those nailz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you, girl! It's always a pleasure to have you here :)

      Delete
  3. I never tried this kind of design, but I love the contrast between the colors and the fact that it looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, sweetie - do try it: it's not hard at all :))

      Delete
  4. Perfect! And this blue polish is incredible beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it, too, Ela !! :)) Thank you, sweetie *

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...