Monday, February 17, 2014

Glittermondia!

... aka Glitter Monday Mania!
I figured this week yet again 'Why not cheer myself up from the dread of an early Monday morning with another glittery, sparkly mani?'

Well, I didn't need tell myself that twice, 'cause this is what happened, right after I thought it:




Apparently red and gold is in season in my head and this combo rang perfect to me :)




I started by applying one coat of my ever favourite Inglot No.223 to get me in the mood.




And little by little, piece by piece, I started placing the loose glitter on each nail, trying to place them as close together and as geometrically accurate as possible.




Of course the glitter being uneven made it a rather difficult challenge to come by and by the time I got to my ring finger I was already regretting my decision - I always start on my pinkie, so you can see I hadn't even come a long way.





Also, by the time I finished these, I swear to you, I could feel a little hunchback had grown on me!
Seriously, I don't know how Laura (Polish All The Nails) does it, but there's a reason she's called The Queen of glitter placement ;)





Still, I'm a proud momma of these glittery babies!
Monday 0 - Glitter 1000
*.*


Don't you think so, too? I wish you an amazing week, lovelies!
Talk to you tomorrow, for more pretty things ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

13 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW *-*
    Sem palavras <3 <3 <3 <3
    Um grande beijinho queridA*****

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! You really did an incredible job with placing these little annoying pretty things :D Also the colors look amazing on you :) Make sure you take a break from glitter or your back will not like ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - I better leave them be a while, indeed ;)
      Thank you so much for your nice comment, hun *

      Delete
  3. Ah these are amazing! Must have taken a while just to do :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! It took me some hours, yes, but worth it ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh my, how long did it take you to make that wonderful mani?:))
    It looks amazing! Love red and gold together:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some hours, but what's that when you're having fun, right? ;)
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment, E.! *

      Delete
  5. I don't know how you had so much patience to make this manicure, but it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost gave up, believe me! But then again, I don't give up easy and I'm glad I didn't. Thank you so much for your comment *

      Delete
  6. Your glitter placement skills are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...