Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's A Square!

...and a rectangle and a mix of both and there are lines in it as well.

Today's mani was inspired by anothe button, this time a geometrical kind of button :)

Curious?




Here it is then! :)




I started all of this with two coats of Dermacélsia Eternal - it's the only light nude polish I own ;)




While I let it all dry I started mixing acrylic paint, trying to get the colours as close to the original possible, but alas, my acrylic paints collection is not a vast one and this was the best I managed ;)




I'm still quite happy with these and they were a breath of fresh air to my nails - no flowers, no cutesy stuff, just squares and all :)


What do you think? Good one?
Hope you've have a fabulous weekend and hope you're ready for the week :)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Each mani that you are posting sweetie is better and better! Great job on recreating the design and on mixing your paints :) The colors are quite close. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, your comments always lift me up and make me smile! Thank you!! **

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yayyy, thank you! :) Happy that you do!

      Delete
  3. Not cutesy stuf but it's still cute!!!
    Yay for pop art ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, thank you - I totally agree with you, Valentina! :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...