Monday, September 09, 2013

31DC2013 - Day 09: Rainbow Nails!

I get so happy whenever I find new awesome nail bloggers!

I didn't have to struggle for inspiration on today's theme (rainbow nails) because this weekend I found a couple of nail art bloggers, including Jolène, from Follow Gashin.

See? Being sick does have its advantages - all the time in the world to surf the webs ;)

Jolène's sweet mani, which you can have a look at here (yes, I saw her blog all the way back to March and more! ;)) made today's mani possible!

Check out how I recreated it:




Rainbows!!!! :)
If you noticed I couldn't make entire rainbows (flu didn't allow real thin stripes to be made ;)), so I've alternated  ;)




My favourite bit of the whole mani is the glittery clouds - it's been a while since I actually picked out a bottle of glitter from my own accord and this just made me happy :D





I wish the tape mani had come off neater but I still like how this came out :)
I had happiness on my fingers all day long! <3



Do you think it was a good recreation? 
Let me know in the comment section and make sure you show Jolène some love - she's a tru eartist! :D


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *






27 comments:

  1. damn girl! quase parece patch de tão perfeitinho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - isso é que é elogio! :)

      Delete
  2. Que lindo te quedo el arcoiris
    Saludos
    www.aindriuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro de que te guste - gracias! :D
      ps. me gusta tu blog también ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I am loving these so much. They bright and happy and the glitter cloud is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! The glitter made it for me, I must say :D

      Delete
  4. Mina!!! Ia só dedicar-me a comentar as tuas manis deste desafio (que choro baba e ranho por não poder participar outra vez!!) depois do dia X, mas.... tenho de te dizer que esta manicure está SPECTACULAR!!! I'm in love!! *__** Pronto, adeus! lool Beijinhos,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - obrigada, querida! :)
      Tens sempre next year ou então fazes o challenge depois do dia X (btw, como é que isso está a correr?)
      beijinho*

      Delete
  5. This looks fantastic ^^ And yep, she's talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie, and, yes, she's just plain fab! ;)

      Delete
  6. It looks amazing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! ProfessionalDQ would be proud of you;) Some unicorns missing, but it's an A+ for sure! Thanks to make me discover amazing nail art artists. First ProfessionalDQ and now Follow Gashin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww - that's such a huge compliment, darling! :D
      Unicorns are def missing ;) Thank you so much for such an amazing comment! You rock! <3

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much; it means a lot that you think so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooow, I could stare at them all day!! Love <3

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...