Thursday, September 05, 2013

31DC2013: Day 05 - Blue Nails!



For today's blue nails I went with something light (and easy to make, if i may add) after yesterday's really stressfull day ;)

Stress doesn't bother me - I take it as a challenge to myself - but just hate when I can't quite come through with whatever I pictured in my mind.

Thank goodness, I have you, lovelies - thank you for all the love and support you showered me with on my last posts - you totally rock!!! <3

Here we go then:




Mind you, this wasn't my first idea - I wanted a pin-up, vintage, 50s tatto like heart but...
I ended up liking these :D




I started with a white base, using BellaOggi Snow White (looooove it!) and then used my blue acrylic paint Pébéo Holy Blue.
It's not the best I can do, I'm sure but first times are never easy ;)




As for the heart - also done using acrylics - I wanted something more of this style, but miscalculated the room needed (should have done it on my thumb) and ended up having to improvise ;)
Next time will be better, for sure :D


Let me know what you think down in the comment section below and keep your fingers crossed for me - attempting a complicated one for tomorrow's theme ;)

Actually... tomorrow there may be more than one post, so...yeah, don't know... just saying :))

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. You always make the most original manis sweetie :) Love the idea and love the blue color, but for most I love the cute little heart. You made a pretty shading and highlight on it, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy!!! Happy you noticed the shading and highlight! I feared it might just look smudged! ;)
      You rock, hun! Thank you **

      Delete
  2. Awesome blue nails! Love the pinwheel look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it! That's the word I couldn't remember - pinwheel ;)
      hehehe - thank you, Lisa! **

      Delete
  3. Awwww those nails would be so appropriate for a baby shower!!! They are super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! They'd look adorable! ;)
      Thank you, hun! **

      Delete
  4. thank you, sweetie! **

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...