Sunday, June 30, 2013

My New Favourite Brand!!

If you follow me on Facebook, you know by now what I'm talking about ;)

If not, let me just tell you I'm about to show you the prettiest shade of shimmery pink in the whole world, of the best kind (my kind) of polish: wide brush, one coat and perfect shiny finish! :D

I'm talking about Bellaoggi, an Italian brand I came upon in Verniz de Luxo and which has become my new favourite! :D

This was the mani I had on yesterday and which I wore today as well - I'm on holidays, which reminds me...
To you all, my lovelies, I hope you forgive and understand if I don't post as frequently as usual during these two weeks.

I'll be on holidays and , which also includes a change from the daily posting and manicure routine ;)

For two reasons: (1) I really want to relax and enjoy most of my time without any concerns and (2) I'll be on the beach and pool most days and my nails and cuticle will suffer enough agression: they don't need the extra heheh

Hope you'll be sympathetic to my cause - hehehe :D
I'll be around, only not as often, so if I don't answer back to your comments in the same day, don't think I don't care, ok? ;)

Onto yesterday's and today's manicure, with some swatch photos of the amazing polish ;)




This is it! My new baby <3
(I got three more, which I shall experiment with throughout this week, so be on the lookout ;))
Just look at this vibrant colour! Can you believe it's only one coat?! :)




This part righ here is my favourite in the whole package - an XL brush? Oh yes, please! :D
My long wide nails definitely love it, that's for sure ;)




And in case you're wondering, this is No.22.
Which is the only wrong thing I've got to say about it - no names? C'mon! ;(




This look was freehanded and I've taken the photographs this afternoon after a whole day at the beach and lots of swimming and salt water - basically, it shows no wear at all!!
Double loving it! :D




All I did for the pattern, was pick up my black Staedtler permanent marker and draw triangle shapes to create a pattern.
Why? Can you believe I loved the polish so much I actually went by yesterday without any nail art to cover it? It must be a first!
hahahha :D




And then, this morning, I wanted something simple and quick to achieve, so I could go straight to the beach  ;)





And voilà, that's it!
Hope you liked it and more than that, hope you've had the most fantastic weekend ever! :D

Love you all and see you either tomorrow or the day after ;)



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

14 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous polish!! Really hope you have a nice holiday and don't worry about not posting, you deserve a break xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Char! You're amazing! :D <3

      Delete
  2. The polish is really gorgeous and I love that slight shimmer in it :) And these cute little triangles remind me a little bit of giraffe print, which is awesome :D Hahaha! Enjoy your holiday and do not worry about a thing! I will miss your posts, but I am sure when you are back you are going to rock something spectacular on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe - that's just it! I think unconsciously I was going for a giraffe print! ;)
      And thank you for such an heart-warming comment, sweetie! <3

      Delete
  3. Ahhh cute mani! I haven't been to the beach in years. Hope you had extra fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wish I could send some 3D beach for you, hun! I'm sure you'd really enjoy - it's been great ;)
      Thank you so much for the lovely comment, Tiana **

      Delete
  4. So cute Mina, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Irmak, and hope you're having a great week, sweetie**

      Delete
  5. I hope you are having an amazing time :) Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... <3
      I sure am having an awesome time, to compensate the absence from the blogosphere ;)

      Delete
  6. hehe adorei o efeito "crackle" feito por ti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely cannot resist to any shocking pink, but don't tell it so loud :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muhahaha ;)
      shocking pink deserves it! :D

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...