Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sugary Soul Mat

Friday was a very special day - loverboy and I had our very first anniversary :)

Now you're all going: 'ahhhhh, that's why you disappeared all weekend!' - and you'd be right guessing ;)

But fear not: manicures were still present and I will share them all with you tonight.
The thing is... I didn't have a computer nearby... *cof cof*  ... and therefore, couldn't post - haha

The first one I'm showing you speaks from the heart and was the one I had on while celebrating <3





I've decided on this design for it shows just how we are - two halves of the same one part :)


 

I've used two new polishes I got a hold of from Kiko's Sugar Mat collection.
This one right here is Golden Mandarin (No.639), a somewhat nude shimmery shade that goes well with my orangey skin tone :)



And this other one is Poppy Red (No.640) - a most luxurious orange with red hues to it and a lovely golden shimmer.



If I may say so, it turned out a perfect manicure - both sides were perfectly balanced and they completed each other to perfection - just like me and my boo :')
awwwwwwww!




I added the little green rhinestone to make the design shine even more - after all it was a day to celebrate and partying is always allowed! :)


So, what do you think? Too lovey dovey or actually sweet?
Hope you've enjoyed this one and hope you'll forgive my absence ;)
Another post coming right up!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...