Friday, March 08, 2013

About Me

Hello and welcome to Cubbiful!
My name is Mina (short for Carmina) and I'm from Portugal (please don't think Spain). 
I started nail art in 2012 but it wasn't until 2013 that I had the courage to start blogging about it.
So much has changed since then (including my nail shape)!

I got into nail art as an escape route to a rather boring professional life but I am happy to say there's been an update on that end: I am currently teaching English, which is what I'd always wanted to do.

Blogging and juggling teaching is a hard task at times but I can count on the endless support of my family and, of course, my boyfriend, Rogério, who always helps me decide on designs and colour combos right on the spot.


That's us, being complete goofballs (you should see us in the kitchen! haha).

I do other things besides nail art and that includes reading (quite a lot!!), colouring, watching Anime and Bollywood movies (SKR for life!) and cuddling with the loveliest and awesomest cats in the world; mine own.


Meet Hermes Tander, Olívia Pinypon and Júlio César

I hope you enjoy your time here, stick around and chat with me or send me a message.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...